Volume 2 (2000)
- Teori sastera Islam daripada perspektif Brunei Darussalam, Haji Hashim Awang & Ampuan Brahim bin Ampuan Hj Tengah, pp. 1-11.
- Literature and social change: domains of modernity in the Malay novel, Virginia M. Hooker, pp. 13-30.
- A new translation of the entry on Boni in the official history of the Song, Johannes L. Kurz, pp. 31-36.
- The myth of widespread English in Brunei Darussalam: a sociolinguistic investigation, James McLellan & Noor Azam Hj Othman, pp. 37-46.
- Three worlds, two worlds, on world or many? Geographies of global inequalities, John Overton, pp. 47-54.
- Towards an datlas of the ethnolinguistic communities of Brunei Dasussalam, Peter G. Sercombe, Mukul Saxena, Haji Mohd Yusop Hj Damit, & Hajah Hairuni Hj Ali Maricar, pp. 55-68.
- Book Review: The Brunei Constitution of 1959: An Inside Story, Reviewed by Alan R. Maxwell, pp. 69-73.