Volume 3 (2001/2002)
- Assessing the etymologies of the ethnonym 'kadayan', Allan R Maxwell, pp. 1-21.
- Information Communication Technology: Critiques of hype, opportunities and challenges, David Lochmohr Prescott, pp. 23-34.
- Child labour in the Northern and East-Coast Regions of Peninsular Malaysia: Child workers' perceptions on their jobs and their aspirations, Moha Asri Abdullah, Mohd Isa Bakar; Norizan Md Nor; Hassan Naziri Khalid & Usman Yaakub, pp. 35-51.
- The role of hill station resorts of Southeast Asia in heritage tourism: The case of Cameron Highlands, Malaysia, Manfred Domroes, pp. 53-63.
- Aung San and Burma (Myanmar) fifty years on, Nicholas Tarling, pp. 65-70.
- Rice production in Brunei Darussalam: A review of its past and recent decline, Stephen G. Upex and Rohana Ulluwishewa, pp. 71-85.
- Book Review: Bibliography of Weather, Climate and Impacts: Brunei Darussalam-Malaysia-Singapore, Reviewed by John Onu Odihi, pp. 87-88.