Volume 8 (2008)
Special Issue: Globalization
- Southeast Asian national planning in a globalising world, Victor R Savage, pp. 3-33. (PDF Version)
- Strategies for ecotourism: working with globalization, Gabriel Y V Yong & Noor Hasharina H H, pp. 35-52. (PDF Version)
- Globalizing environmental issues: a case of diluting the problem? William J Duane, pp. 53-59. (PDF Version)
- Globalization and its implications on the linkages between small-medium industries (SMIS) and large firms: evidence from Malaysia, Moha Asri Aabdullah & Mohd Kamal Mohd Ali, pp. 61-74.
- The Muslim agenda in the age of globalization, Syed Asim Ali, pp. 75-85.
- Living against the current: Hma' Btsisi' socio-cultural adaptations to globalization, Barbara S Nowak, pp. 87-98.
- The challenges of cultural globalization, Frank Fanselow, pp. 99-107.
- Spatial planning in the age of globalization, Pangiras Michael, pp. 109-120.
- Sustainable tourism development in Brunei Darussalam in the era of globalization: some prerequisites and challenges, John Onu Odihi, pp. 121-132.