Hjh Aznah Hj Suhaimi
- Language & Communication
- Maly-English translation
Research Done (Unpublished)
- The acquisition of English compounding by Bruneian Malay L2 learners
- Investigating WH-movement in Brunei Malay
- Towards an explanation for adult L2 acquisition of compound nouns
- The Critical Period Hypothesis for L2A: fact or myth?
- English grammar
- Sociology of language
- Malay-English translation
- Introductory linguistics
Aznah Suhaimi & Noor Azam Haji-Othman (2016). Comprehension of aspect markers by Brunei Malay L1 learners. In Noor Azam Haji-Othman, J. McLellan & D. Deterding (Eds.), The use and status of language in Brunei Darussalam: A kingdom of unexpected linguistic diversity (pp. 75–94). Singapore: Springer. (Pubisher's Link).