Daniel Wee Ming Kho
PhD in Philosophy (University of Otago)
MA majoring in Philosophy (University of Chicago)
BA in Philosophy (University of Warwick)
- Central Issues in Philosophy
- Introduction to Reasoning and Critical Thinking
- History and Philosophy of Science and Technology
- History of Modern Philosophy I: From Descartes to Hume
- Business Ethics
- Philosphy of Language
- Critical Thinking
Wittgenstein, Objectivity, and Rule-Following: Towards resolving the communitarian vs. individualism debate. PhD Thesis, University of Otago.
Chapters in Books
Wee, D. (forthcoming). Postscript to rule-following, objectivity, and meaning. In C. Wright, B. Hale & A. Miller (Eds.), The Blackwell companion to philosophy of language. Malden, MA: Wiley-Blackwell.
- Does rule-following necessarily require rejecting Platonism?, Australasian Postgraduate Philosophy Conference, University of Melbourne, October 2013.
- Rule-following and the Individual Cognitive Agent, Symposium for Philosophy, Neuroscience and Mental Disorder, University of Otago, December 2014.
- Quietism in the Individualist vs. Communitarian debate on Rule-following, 38th International Wittgenstein Symposium, Kirchberg Am Wechstel, Austria, August 2015.