BA with Education (University of Rwanda, College of Education)
MA in Applied Language Studies (University of Westminster)
PhD In Applied Linguistics (UBD) (2015)
- second language learning
- second language planning and teaching
- code switching
- language and society
- Motivation and attitudes as factors affecting learning a second language in a basically monolingual community: The case study of English in Kigali city secondary schools (supervisor: Dr Debbie Ho)
- AE-1201 : Introduction to English Language and Linguistics I
- AE-4305 : Bilingualism: Theory and Practice
- AE-4311 : World Englishes
Tabaro, C. (2013). English-French parallel learning in a basically monolingual community: The case study of Remera Primary School I. (MA Dissertation). Saarbrücken: Lambert Academic Publishing.
Tabaro, C., Uwineza, P., Rutayisire, P., Museveni, S., Kabanda, I., Sebisogo B., Mukama, A., Kankindi, M., & Nkakaza, A. (2006). Pre-colonial Rwanda (Origin–1897), in D. Byanafashe (Ed.), The teaching of history of Rwanda: A participatory approach for secondary schools in Rwanda, a Resource book for teachers (pp. 6-42), Kigali: NCDC.